Austin Divorce Attorney
Helping Families Throughout Texas Find a New Future: (512) 213-6779
Marriage and relationships truly are a gift: they allow people to feel connected, supported, and loved. When a marriage or relationship comes to an end, however, the good can quickly turn into grief or turmoil. Fortunately, life does keep going and many people and families find great healing in moving on in a healthy, positive way.
At Benouis Law, Catherine Benouis, Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Family Law, is committed to helping people who have found themselves on the brink of divorce, considering divorce, or undergoing the process of divorce. Though this may be one of the most challenging and emotionally volatile transitions you face, we do know that there can be light at the end of this tunnel. There is a chance that life after divorce could improve – and we are here to guide your steps to that brighter future.
As our client, you can expect the following:
- Counsel from Catherine Benouis, Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Family Law
- More than 25 years of legal experience
- Handled all types of family and divorce matters
- We cultivate partnerships with our clients
- Quality legal advocacy and client service
- We help you make strategic decisions
If you are currently considering divorce or have been served with divorce papers, do not wait another moment to speak with our compassionate legal team. Call 512.213.6779 to request your confidential consultation to get started.
Divorce Laws in Texas: What You Need to Know
At this stage, you probably have a million questions about your future and your family. You’re most likely wondering what the divorce process looks like. The process is unquestionably difficult; however, it is relatively straightforward, and we are here to walk you through each step.
Texas’ divorce process typically involves the following steps:
- Issuing temporary orders (which detail how you and your spouse will operate during the process of separation)
- Gathering of information (including assets, property, debts, and paperwork)
- Detailing options for resolution (such as negotiating a settlement or litigating in court)
- Reaching a full or partial agreement for the divorce
- Drafting a final divorce decree
- Finalizing a divorce
- Monitoring a post-divorce situation
Part of working effectively through a divorce or family law case involves providing expertise about the cost benefit analysis of making various choices and decisions in your case. We focus on producing the results you are looking for. We also assist in the problem solving that will lay the groundwork for healthy co-parenting in the future.
How Benouis Law Can Help You
Contrary to popular belief, all divorces do not need to be contentious or difficult. Part of having a straightforward and successful divorce is being assertive, strategic, and informed throughout the duration of the process. We know that it can be tempting to allow emotion to cloud your judgment and decision-making process, but staying focused on what truly matters can help you make empowered decisions for the future.
At Benouis Law, it is our job to take care of all of the legal details so that you can take care of yourself and your family. We strive to help you get through your divorce or family law matter with the least damage and downtime as possible. Our Austin divorce attorney looks forward to assisting you.
If you have questions about your rights, do not wait another moment to contact us. Call 512.213.6779 to schedule an appointment.