Why Hire Benouis Law?
When you are facing a private legal matter, it is important that you seek quality representation to help you in court. Hiring a family lawyer can be the difference between making sure your best interests are protected and facing a contentious and stressful legal battle on your own.
From unique areas of the law, such as collaborative divorce, adoptions, and gestational and donor agreements to traditional divorce cases involving complex property division, attorney Catherine Benouis is dedicated to helping clients throughout Texas.
Contact Benouis Law, today to speak to Ms. Benouis about your case.
Associations And Awards
Ms. Benouis has more than 30 years of experience and is a member of a number of prestigious associations, including:
- Board-certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Family Law, 1998
- Member, State Bar of Texas (including Family Law Section)
- Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
- Fellow of the Austin Bar Foundation
- Member, College of State Bar of Texas
- Member, Travis County Family Law Advocates
- Member, Texas College of Collaborative Law
- Member, Austin Bar Association
- Member, Austin Bar Association Family Law Section
- Chair, Travis County Bar Association People’s Law School (2001-2005)
- Member, Austin Collaborative Family Lawyers
- Charter Member, Collaborative Law Institute of Texas
- Course Director for CLI-TX Interdisciplinary Training
Ms. Benouis has an Avvo Rating of 9.5 Superb, an unbiased award based on the public record and published sources that reflect a high standard of professional service and a dedication to her clients.
Do You Need Help? Call Benouis Law, Today.
Ms. Benouis and her staff work to cultivate partnerships with each client while providing quality representation and a high level of service. She will work with you and your family to help you throughout every step of the legal process.